Creating and Sustaining Decision-Making Excellence
Does your district...
- See people at all levels and positions as capable decision makers?
- Eagerly seek stakeholder involvement...even when conflict is likely?
- Use data to assess results, measure outcomes and drive decision-making?
- Have well-run, purposeful, and productive meetings?
- Plan proactively for meaningful change?
- Have a positive climate characterized by collaboration, trust, and transparency?
Want to learn more about the key competencies for organizational decision-making excellence?
Watch our 3-minute video summarizing our white paper
“Creating and Sustaining Decision-Making Excellence”
To read the full white paper “Creating and Sustaining Decision-Making Excellence”, click the button below: